The cop rap

Well you broke into my party, and what did you do?
You took away my Crack pipe, you drank up all my booze.
You put a rubber glove on, you slid em up my dress 
At the same time I took a little piss like this...

(Refrain)
Well eat, bite mother fukkr, gobble nibble chew,
Moose pud kitty spray finger fuck you
Sheep's pussy,  camel toe, eat a 'ho's clit
Po-po's nottin but pigs lying shit.

Well everyone everyone's ass was bare
No one standing but the Sergeant over there
The whole damn thing didn't phase her a bit
She just jumped in the pile and landed on a dick

(Refrain)

Ofc Witt is not a sports fan, 
but she plays with balls whenever she can.
Because her favorite sport ya see,
Is playing tonsil hockey 

(Refrain) 


 

Popular posts from this blog

jubilation

it's a wonderful world....Thank you Officer Merak Ziegler!