it's a wonderful world....Thank you Officer Merak Ziegler!

Somewhere over the Rainbow/It's a Wonderful World

During Gay Pride, 2020, I had gone to The Storehouse food bank to pick up a copious amount of food.  A case of Ensure® energy drinks was also part of my cache.  Who better to give this to, except The Albuquerque Police Department, who was working extra hard that day.  The exception was Sargent M. Martinez and Lieutenant Lawrence Monte, along with an unwilling APD K-9 whose name I won't disclose, a hamster named Richard Gere and a black hamster named Kobe Bryant that came with his own call letters on the bottom of the bird..DNOCD... Definitely Not Our Class, Dear.

Let's just say there was a lot of give-and-take at that party.  Beer, red wine, asparagus, fruits and little teeny tiny shriveled nuts were served.  Oh and jalapeƱo almonds and Wasabi in case Officer M.Rico stopped by because he's half Hispanic and half Hawaiian.  And I could see his religion from 20 feet away that day, so I assure you ladies..and I refer to you Lawrence, spread cheeks not hate when you are around this man.  Spread your cheeks and spell 'RUN' three times and you'll only have to ask twice before you get butt fucked into next week.

Ok I'm off point.  A little.  Anyhoo, I had been listening to YouTube and the above song was cued up Karaoke-style, so I sang the lyrics from the back seat of the unit.  Ofc. Rico had a plaid tablecloth and a basket of goodies and wanted to make out on the grass behind the Park Hotel, but that was right next door to The Greek Orthodox Church and I didn't want to get too randy with liberal use of THAT word.  

It explains the grass stains on Officer Witts kneecaps, though.  How lewd.  AND...she was with Officer Dubrovnik so they were 'padding' their time.  Check it out:



So back on the parade route, I had a chance to tell Ofc M. Rico how wonderful Montana is, and that I was a tour guide in 1994 after I closed my stone fabrication shop and sold my house.  I was free.  Now is the time to visit;  the glaciers I slid down on garbage bags with my group are now gone.  I encourage all of you to think of our future generations and what chaoswe are leaving them with.



I highly recommend vacationing year round to Montana.  Winter is the best in Yellowstone.  The bears are resting..but the rest of the wildlife is brimming with survival and flourishing. The reintroduction of the wolves has served to change the habitat for the better.  Singlehandedly, the wolves are making the rivers sustainable by reducing the beaver population. 

Sustainable.  Sustenance.  Give thanks to Whom we call The Divine One for our daily bread.  For we are a greedy society and we need to stop this wastefulness. I have my fingers crossed that I get this job as a consultant with Purelight Power that will play into my intentions of running for County Commissioner in 2025.

That's it for today!  Keep smiling...keep shining...

Vikingo



Popular posts from this blog

jubilation

The cop rap